We came, we saw… we told some ghost stories!
The now-annual Ghosts of Wales – Live! event returned to the Swansea Fringe Festival in October, and this time out our venue was the fantastic National Waterfront Museum in Swansea.
It was another great chance for like-minded people to enjoy an hour or so of eerie entertainments, which included real-life tales from haunted Wales, creepy yards from the days of folklore, handy tips on how to ethically conduct a paranormal investigation, a sneak preview from a new theatrical spine-chiller, and of course – spooky belly dancing!
The line-up consisted of:
- Mark Rees – Host and Ghosts of Wales stories
- Owen Staton – Spooky storyteller
- The Lotus Sisters – Folkloric belly dancers
- Cymru Paranormal – Welsh paranormal investigators
- Owen Thomas – Playwright of The Night Porter
A huge thank you everyone who came along, and we’re always looking for ways to improve the show, so please get in touch if you have any suggestions, would like to join in, or host a future gathering.
See you all again at the next Ghosts of Wales – Live!